Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

wandering, wondering

I'm off to Vancouver in a few days. I'm much looking forward to the change in scenery and bustling city and having Stanley park a few blocks away. It'll be my first time flying alone so, I'm a little apprehensive but, it'll be alright. Seeing my aunt and cousin, and the art gallery will be wonderful. I think I'll see if we can go to the aquarium as well. I hope to give my camera quite the work out. It feels like I haven't shot anything half decent in ages. I keep forgetting my little film p&s at home, and missing the beautiful golden mornings and downtown commuters. 

And despite the state of my school work, I'm not worried that this trip will set me back too much. I have a remarkable job, and am finally on a path to somewhere that really, I feel that with a little push and some hard work things will just fall into place. 

Next decision: Art school, or university? 

No comments: