Art Is Resistence

Self.

My photo
L.Augustine
Aprés moi le deluge.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (56)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • I know I can
      • They Shouted Paradoxes from the Rooftops
      • Truth is a Bitter Tonic
      • Overpowered
      • First it was off to Granville to look at hats and ...
      • I swear off fish for another year
      • Point Form
      • Meat is a Hallucinogen
      • Everything Else is Everything Else
      • ever since my house burned down, I see the moon mo...
      • 21648569
      • wandering, wondering
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  May (6)

Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

21648569

"...and I feel so small."

I have so much to learn, and I think I finally have the drive to do so. Someone is going to have to tear me away from my camera...
Posted by L.Augustine at 8:42 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)