I've said that I am going to make a turning point so many times, and nothing has come of it I am beginning to think I won't be able to. I am just going to continue living half a life, and die some unaccomplished person no one really remembers doing much.
I want to be more action than talk. I want to end the day with tangible work done.
I want to get out of this rut I've been in for god knows how long. I want to live in the moment, fully and completely. I want to be everything I say I am in the various online profiles I keep, and any autobiography I would write.
And I am going to do something I haven't done in a very very long time.
I am going to pray. I do not know to who or what god, but I am going to pray.

No comments:
Post a Comment