Photobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Track 7

"Your happiness makes my unhappiness more bearable." I don't think I have said a truer thing, as of late. Having a few of my friends be happy gives me hope that all things are not in such a dismal state of affairs as I sometimes feel them to be.

I must admit I feel scattered lately, and hardly have anything to show for myself at the end of the day. It's no way to live, yet it is such a struggle to change it. But I forget that I've been ill, though I hate to use excuses. This change I want isn't wont to happen overnight, remember that. It's going to be a lot of work, and habit isn't going to become habit in a few days. If I do my work today, I shall be happy. I think the most important thing to remember is to rejoice in the things you are, instead of lament the ones you are not. 

"Sufficient unto the day, is the evil thereof."
May this one be of very little evil. 

No comments: