Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

rambling

Mental health is back from vacation, and I seem to finally be able to concentrate on a song to learn on guitar. I bought a capo finally and am learning Penelope by Saosin. None of this really matters in the grand scale of things, now that I think of it. There are so much bigger things happening in my life but these are perhaps the most meaningful. 

Panic attacks are not something I thought I'd ever experience, and here they popped out of no where. They seem to be gone, only being a bout concentrated over a few days. I hope it stays that way. There is nothing like feeling like a trapped gazelle surrounded by hyenas. 

I broke a mirror yesterday. I'm convinced it was good luck, because I bought a lottery ticket and it was 19,19,19 and have been having good luck ever since. 

-Anchorline

No comments: