Self.
L.Augustine
Aprés moi le deluge.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(56)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(12)
Duende
Tired, but very beautiful
Cypress Queen
Forgive me the Misunderstandings
Miss Magnolia
"You're happy you're not dead yet, and I'm just ha...
Is it now I can count myself among artists?-L.Augu...
Life is Elsewhere
the day I began reading while walking
rambling
For Blue Skies
I'm Hollow
►
May
(6)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(47)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
May
(6)
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I'm Hollow
When I'm feeling empty I fill my bed with books and things, filling my empty bed with authors and ideas. The papercuts I wake up with in the morning are worth the comfort, every time.
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment