Self.
L.Augustine
Aprés moi le deluge.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(56)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(13)
Lover, I am lonely
A Toast to the Sea
Insomniac
April 16th, 2009. The day my life started.
To my days left here
I think, if any man were to have such sway over me...
complete fragmentation
April 6th.
Oh Youth
Rambling gypsy, oh
According to Science bumble bees aren't supposed t...
Hope for the best and;
For "Soulace."
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(47)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
May
(6)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I think, if any man were to have such sway over me as this, I would be foolish.
Begin: recovery from my first real heartbreak.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment