I am completely off the walls with joy. This is a complete parallel to two weeks ago, I think my emotions are still confused about what is going on. I have a $4,000 scholarship from York, I have a future blooming like the most beautiful chrysanthemum in the palm of my hand. All I need to do it drop the dried blossom into water and watch it grow.
I am going to push myself. I am actually going to put my heart into something. This is my challenge to myself and to the world. Finally, there is something that I really want and I am thrashing at the reins to go, go, go. I do not think I have ever felt so alive.
This is so strange, after these years of monotony.
I will triumph, and I will be great.

Open your eyes to the thrumming opportunities in front of you.
- L.

No comments:
Post a Comment