Art Is Resistence

Self.

My photo
L.Augustine
Aprés moi le deluge.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (56)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • Starstruck
      • No-chicken noodle soup for the gyspy's soul.
      • Shit.
      • Gist
      • This is Humanity
      • He asked me if I wanted to smoke one, and I said "...
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  May (6)

Photobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shit.

Now I remember why I'm leaving... 

Fuck you. 

Sincerely, 
-L.

(the juxtaposition of the provious post and this one just hit me as madly ironic. I promise I'm not bipolar.)
Posted by L.Augustine at 12:24 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)