Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

props to hardcore gamers


It's gorgeous out, and I can't help but feel a twinge of welcome optimism. Everything is so damn green and fresh, and there's supposed to be a thunderstorm on the way. My favorite part of the brief summer. The only downside to the lightshow is the fact I'll probably wake up with my dog Mulan sleeping on my head since she's deathly afraid of storms. I love her, regardless, so I guess I can forgive her if she smothers me out of fear.
I went out and took a bunch of photos for photoclass, and for my own pleasure. It's nice to be back behind the shutter. I missed it. The cherryblossoms have, well, blossomed, and I couldn't let up the opportunity to snap a few photos. Turned out rather nice I think.

That's all for today.

Ab imo pectore,
x.

No comments: