Photobucket

Friday, March 20, 2009

I've got new music, but I'm braindead.

Step one: read above title. Step two: continue reading. 

It isn't a lack of time but, it is certainly a lack of motivation that is holding me back. Work allows me only so much creativity, depending on what the kids at the studio are willing to do for me. I have ideas, I just need willing models. It's the luck of the draw at work though. I've still been doing some new stuff and really experimenting. I've been told I'm doing really well, so I'm glad about that. 

So, I need to start focussing on some projects at home. 365 is helping, I have my next few photos to make up for days in my head. I've just been so tired since the night of the show. I don't know what's draining me so much, and I do not like it. I think part of it is frustration with the weather. I want some bleeding green already! 

Another note, I may actually finally be getting a phone. and an iPhone at that! I need to start reading again. I almost said stoked. Sigh... What's a girl to do? (learn to time manage, that's what.) 

-L 

No comments: