Okay, so Greg has challenged me to make a list of things I love that start with the letter "E". Here it goes:
1. Ehor. That was my Tato's first name and he is honestly still the most influential person in my life even nine years after his passing. I could not have asked for a better father, and I miss his understanding, support and just general passion for life often. I wish things could have been different but the time we had together was more valuable than most time children have with their parents.
2. Earth. I love the soil, I love the things that grow from it, I love the planet and all it's lovely wonders. If I ever feel confused or muddled I just need to have a good sit down with Mother Earth and everything gets sorted out.
3. Egg Replacer. Made vegan Babka (Ukrainian easter bread) possible and all my vegan baking adventures much easier.
4. Eating. I really like a hearty plate of good food, I like cooking it, eating it and sharing it with friends or family. Food has become so under appreciated and I am so glad I can cook.
5. Enlightenment. See Buddhism.
6. Edinburgh. I bloody well adore Scotland and celtic accents and men just make me melt. Edinburgh is also such an architechtually beautiful city with such a rich literary and artistic history. I would spend the rest of my days there in a heartbeat. And hey, if I hate it I can run away with an Irishman!
7. Envelopes. I love sending and receiving mail. The time and effort it takes to write a good letter is so meaningful to me and I love sitting down and writing them just as much as reading someone's. I find you get a different side of someone in text than in person and I like to glimpse it now and then.
8. Evening. My favorite time of day is 3 am. Need I say more?
9. ExtremelyLoud&IncrediblyClose. It is one of my favorite books of all time. I don't care how many words it technically is. I made it work.
10. Existentialism.
That's my list. Post yours.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Extremely Loud and Incredibly close was a really good book.
Good list =)
Post a Comment